TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exchange and return PolicyYour satisfaction with items purchased in our stores is important to us. Returns, refunds and exchanges are subject to the following company policies:
- The original purchase receipt must be provided at the time of return.
- The item must be in its original package and in good and Saleable condition, unless the product was defective and damaged prior to sale.
- The item must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- Perishable items cannot be returned, unless they were rotten/damaged prior to purchase.
- Clothing, newspapers, magazines, books and other items of personal nature cannot be returned.
Payment Methods"shop.tamimimarkets.com" provides the possibility to purchase product(s) online and to settle payment online or to pay on delivery based on shipping/delivery method available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.We accept the following modes of payment:
- CASH ON DELIVERYWith COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual collection of your order from the store, without requiring you to make any advance payment online. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a COD payment. Only Saudi Arabian Riyals (SAR) are accepted.
- CREDIT CARDWe accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard & American Express. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card) along with your billing address. Your card will be charged once your order is picked and you will be notified by SMS.
- DEBIT CARDWe accept MADA cards issued in Saudi Arabia. To pay using your debit card, you will have to select this payment method at Checkout, then once your order picking is done, you’ll be receiving an email along with an SMS with a link to fill all your MADA card details; card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number & billing address. You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your One Time Password to complete your payment.
- Tamimi Markets E-WalletYou will be able to use your point’s redeemed balance online as well, simply select e-Wallet as your method of payment, amount will be directly deducted from your e-wallet and you can pay the remaining balance if any at the moment of order delivery.
- Tamimi Markets GIFT CARDYou can also pay using Tamimi Markets Gift Cards. Gift Cards are available at Tamimi markets in the denomination of 50 SAR, 100 SAR, 250 SAR, or 500 SAR. Simply add your gift card back side serial number at the Checkout page and submit your order. Gift Card balance will be directly updated.
- For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card supplier for that.
- We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communication to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted too.
- We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
- Credit card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
- Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this facility.
Order cancellation by Tamimi MarketsTamimi Markets reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- Payment rejection.
- Orders placed during prices changes, or orders placed on products with wrong prices changes.
- Orders placed during stock changes.
- Order didn't meet any of our e-shopping site terms & conditions.
- Wrong delivery address given by customer or wrong contact details or due to customer is not reachable.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through the selected method of payment- where you have already been charged for.
Order cancelation by CustomerTo process cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- The order is not picked on time.
- The order is not ready to be collected on the requested timeslot.
- Order received by you does not match with what you have ordered.